Friday, September 9 – Saturday, September 10, 2022
120 S 17th St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
A special group rate of $245/night (single/double occupancy) is available for participants of the North American Aortic Valve Repair Symposium.
Each individual guest must make their own reservations by calling the In-House Reservations Office at (877) 411-7634 no later than Thursday, August 18, 2022.
Each Individual must ask for group reservations and identify themselves as a member of the North American Aortic Valve Repair Symposium.
All reservations must be guaranteed and accompanied by a first-night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card
Valet Parking is available at the Sofitel – Daily rate $32/Overnight $59
The Symposium will not validate or discount any parking expenses.
In June, 2017, U.S. News & World Report ranked Philadelphia in the top three on its annual Best Places to Visit in the USA list. Here are just a few of the stellar attractions the city has to offer:
- The nation’s most historic square mile at Independence National Historical Park, including Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell
- Museum of the American Revolution (Opened April 2017!)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Barnes Museum
- National Constitution Center
- Reading Terminal Market
- Rittenhouse Park
- Luxury shopping on Rittenhouse Row
- Award-winning restaurant scene